Sunday, February 27, 2011

You-get points every month & bonus volume determines 3-25%Back to You!

Bad Habit-Every month You buy stuff! You go to big box and pay them for stuff! When you leave big box keeps Your money and profit!
And like wow, Big Box at the end of the year gives you 2% Back up to $500.00. Hmmm-that's ?? $50.00 (Membership is $100.00) So, it pay's for half of my membership??? Right???
Big Box should call themselves CostMore!


Best Way New Habit! Every month You buy stuff from You.biz and the 15TH of the next month You keep profit from 3-25% Back to You-Debit Card-(Cash)!
Really, Our Annual Fee Only $55.00 (Ask Steve More...)
Call Steve 1(877) 380-3529
Start me on new habit and can I tell my friends! Yes, only if You want to move closer to 25% Back!
Shhh-You can order by telephone, on-line from your laptop, smartphone, iphone4, itouch or ipad!
Really??? Yes!! I knooow! 
Aren't you using Your friends??? They will say,
use me more! I think they will enjoy having more cash back! So, nooooooooooooo!
Stop Big Box Now & Start YouBiz Now!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment